Why do I need to put Google Analytics id manually?

After my question, your support disappeared.
I thought you have real traffic that bots come to our page.

But As I understood it works like hack of GA because your traffic doesn’t work at all if I won’t add our google analytics ID.
As you may know if it real bots traffic then it should appear without that information :slight_smile:

We turned off the chat because you kept asking the same question despite us answering it already.

Please read our FAQ:
https://www.sparktraffic.com/faq.html

Is the traffic real?
It is automated traffic, we use real web browsers with automation to create it, it means the traffic looks like real human traffic just doesn’t make purchases. We guarantee that you will see all the traffic in your Google Analytics.

What are your services for?
Most of our clients use our services to improve their websites’ traffic metrics. We can fix your bounce rate, return rate, session time, increase your traffic volume, add more organic or social traffic and work with almost every aspect of the traffic.

But I haven’t seen your traffic when I haven’t added Google Analytics ID.

Why you traffic don’t work without that?

In some cases if we cannot find Google Analytics automatically you need to add it manually or ask our support for it.

We block many traffic trackers to avoid any possible problems our clients may have with other traffic providers.