Not showing Credit balance on spark Traffic

I bought Mini plan through pay pall, bill also create but my Credit balance not showing in my spark Traffic dashboard.

You can see in your Billing->History page that you have already used the credit to create a new project:
https://panel.sparktraffic.com/billing-history

Traffic not showing in my google analytic ?

Put your Google Analytics id into the Google Analytics field in your project page, Traffic Counters tab.

And increase the Traffic speed parameter to 100%, now you have it just at 10%

I’ve put google Analytics in Traffic Counters tab but still traffic not increasing ?

Please read out answers here:

"And increase the Traffic speed parameter to 100%, now you have it just at 10%"

tell me process, how can i increase Traffic speed parameter ?

I am taking services from you for the first time. Because of this, there is not much information about your software and process.

Right now, I want that mini plan I bought from your website. After that I should get the traffic on my website.

And I have transferred the money from PayPal to you. If it will be set, I will not have any complaint with you.

You can change all the parameters in your project page, just change the values with your mouse and Save the changes.

please explain me, from screen shots i am not web developer. i am just user.

i Just want to organic traffic on my website

Direct traffic showing in my google analytics

You need to put the keywords one per line, without commas.

Please tell me about my small credit, i need only on small credit but here is to small credit is showing.
please reply…

I’m sorry but I cannot understand your message, please try to rephrase it.

If there is any payment missing please tell us its reference number, if there something with traffic please tell us the project id.

i’ve taken small package but its not showing traffic. and i need only one package but there is showing 2 small package in my paypall. please help

Please put your Google Analytics id into the Google Analytics field in your project page, Traffic Counters tab.

About PayPal - please send us a screenshot of the problem to support@sparktraffic.com, I still cannot understand you.

See, I explain to you.

1. I am using PayPal for the first time, it was not known before.
  2. I have to take one package a month for my website. And currently I want to take a small package for you.
  3. I have bought it twice by mistake
  4. But i only need one package once a month
  5. Now you tell me how do i
    6.It goes into auto debit after every package purchase. So how do I remove it? Because I only have to take one package in a month.

You can cancel your subscriptions in your member area, Billing->Subscriptions page