No Traffic to my site!

I Purchased a mini Professional Project and didn’t receive any traffic, the project is running for 25 hours now. There were exactly 0 visits on my link!

Please put your Google Analytics id into the Google Analytics field in your project page, Traffic Counters tab

My site is an adfly link dude it counts the page views by itself… Is this some kind of scam where you just change the Google Analytic stats?! I want my money back!

We do not work with ads in any form.
Your payment will be refunded.

when will my payment be refunded ? Here is my BTC adress: 188VPqNwyYwTN5jhZ7frnWbyySRYtGe4wp

We are sorry but we cannot refund bitcoin payments.
Please use the purchased traffic for normal websites with Google Analytics installed.

We provide free Demo projects that you can try before purchasing and we clearly state in our FAQ that we do not work with ads, affiliate links etc: https://www.sparktraffic.com/faq.html

well it says " Use shorteners like bit.ly" pretty clearly when trying to buy the professionel plan, this is false advertising( which is illegal)! I can provide a paypal adress If you want, but I want my money back.

bit.ly doesn’t pay for traffic and it is only for tracking the traffic,
adfly has nothing similar to bit.ly

well its a url shortener as advertised. Do you pay my money back now or is this website just a big scam?

We told you we cannot refund Bitcoin and in our FAQ it is clearly stated that we do not work with any kind of affiliate links, ads etc.

You can still use the purchased traffic for any normal website.

I AM USING A PINTEREST PAGE AND THEY DO NOT PERMIT TO ADD GOOEGLE ANALYTICS

We do not work pinterest

OK PLEASE REFUND URGENTY.

sparktraffic via TrafficBot <trafficbot@discoursemail.com>, 3 Ağu 2020 Pzt, 09:03 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

You do not have any purchase in the account kso[…]men@gmail.com