I Purchased Mini Credit

Hey There I purchased Mini credit to test it out but it seems it is not working correctly. Can you kindly check ?

You don’t have any project in your member area, we’re still waiting for your documents to approve your first order

Mini is not working like that, I tried removing the URL from Tb myschooltutorial.com

Abahi, please tell us what is not working and why did you remove the URL ?

I don’t want to send bots traffic to that URL again sir.

That is why I remove it

Abahi, just change the traffic speed to 0% in your project to stop the traffic.

Please help me remove the below URL sir MyschoolTutorial.com

We don’t have any active project with this domain

traffic bot is very bad site buy a payment +1 Economy Medium Credit package but is site not give me any package he asked me provide you id card photo and visa card photo in provide its mane time but he asked me again again and again kindly help me

traffic bot is very bad site buy a payment +1 Economy Medium Credit package but is site not give me any package he asked me provide you id card photo and visa card photo in provide its mane time but he asked me again again and again kindly help me

Hassan, we send more email reminders because we haven’t heard anything from you, we simply want to fulfil your order as fast as possible

sir i purchase mini packed but how to work for traffic this pack help my website

After purchasing simply create a project in your member area in the Projects page.

Hey There I purchased Mini credit to test it out but it seems it is not working correctly. I am not getting the page visit you are telling in the panel. Please give enough visit.

We’ve looked at your website and couldn’t find Google Analytics’ code installed.
If you do have it installed send us its id to support@trafficbot.uk please.