Few Questions For Spark Traffic

I just bought your Professional Bundle and added my first project. However, i have few questions, it will be really helpful if you can help.

1. Is there any way to set up the project so that the bot visit the subpages of the website randomly, so i don’t have to manually add pages e.g if the bot is constantly visiting only a few pages of the website then it will make it obvious for the client to know it’s actually a bot.

2. I want to have 50% traffic from social media and 50% from organic searches, is there any way i can get traffic from both of these sources in the same project?

3. I have added a shortener (cutt.ly) in the section but the bot is visiting the website directly, not getting any hits on the shortened link. Can you please tell me what’s wrong with my project?

1. Yes, you can use Sitemap from where fetch the URLs automatically every few hours.

2. You need to set Traffic Type to Referral and put 50% of referrers from social medias and 50% from organic search results, here you can find some examples:
    How to make Keywords coming from your local Google or Yahoo domain?

3. We work with bit.ly and you can use it only in the Shortener field. In the URLs fields you need to put website’s pages.

Bit.ly is not a good service anymore because now they don’t allow public stats, only the account owner can check the traffic stats and that’s not good because the client can’t check the traffic and therefore demand public stats.

In your professional packages, you have said that i can add shortener like bitly that means cutt.ly should work. Can you please tell me why it’s not working?